Monday, May 17, 2010

Belly Pictures (or lack thereof... 31 weeks +4 days)

Hey..

So I just wanted to send a little message out there that Eric and I keep discussing doing belly pictures, and then we don't. Then when we're goofing around and do take photos I really don't like them (my hair is messy, I'm in my pjs, etc). This is why the blogosphere hasn't seen any belly pictures since 6months. They exist (sort of..) but not many of them I want to share with the internet. Because it has been sOOOooooOOoo long I will post a couple today... so here you go. I'm getting HUGE!

This picture was taken in the bathroom (obviously.. hence the toilet in the background). I have a very irritated look on my face because I kept getting the angle wrong to have my belly in the picture. It was mostly just face and ceiling. So here is one that turned out okay...


Eric eating baby? We were goofing around with the camera because Eric was kissing where baby would kick (which was all over) and I wanted a picture of it. But the pictures kept turning out... well not quite right. So we started being goofy instead. You can see my crooked linea nigra in this picture (that slightly darker than my very white skin leading up to my belly button - my linea nigra is really faint, but I still have 2 months so it may get darker!) It's funny because on the other side of my belly button it's nice and straight. Go figure.

I LOVE this one. It makes me want to get professional pictures done just so we can get Eric, me and the belly in the picture all at once and have our faces too... But they are so expensive! We'll see what happens as I have time off and keep getting bigger.


And of course a picture with my crazy puppy. Who I ABSOLUTELY adore. I hope he isn't too jealous when he's not the baby anymore!

Eric and I are going to the beach this weekend so maybe (if I still fit into any of my bathing suits) there will be some more photos. Ideally after I have a little bit of sun though, as I could blind someone with this skin.

Anyway as for pregnancy update. Things have been moving along super smoothly. Everything has been AMAZING. (Hopefully it will stay that way right until the end!) I have 11 shifts left at work! YAY! I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday. I was supposed to go last week but I forgot (oops) so I took a quick listen to baby at work and the heart rate was beautiful. Baby is still not giving away his or her sex. The baby's baseline was 140.. and they say if the heart rate is above 140 it's a girl and below it's a boy. Although all joking aside after working Labour and Delivery it really turns out ALL of those little old wives tales are myths. Nothing determines a baby's sex definitely besides an amnio or a cvs because even ultrasounds can be wrong (on that note they are pretty accurate - like 95% accurate).

Anyway I have some cleaning to do before I lay down to sleep before work!
Take care blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment